I forgot to mention that when running the "upgrade" command in 1.12(pre)A44 (upgrading from 1.12A43) it seemed to ignore the theme path setting when automatically saving the upgraded theme files. (It found
the existing files just fine, though.) Instead of putting the files in
the theme path, it created a brand new "themes" directory structure
below the Mystic root directory. So I had to move the resulting themes directory structure to the correct place manually.
Also, I noticed that the stock theme.ini for the default theme contains "Version 1.0", whereas the "upgraded" one did not. Not sure why or how
the version number will be used in the future, but anyway.
I made a lot of builds in the past 2 weeks so I don't know when you got
it vs when I chanmged it. But version is not going to be an option in .ini at the moment anyway.
|Location:||Beaverton, Oregon, USA|
|Nodes:||16 (0 / 16)|